Introducing a new, compact radar without type approval for small commercial vessels and yachts: the JMA-1030. This professional radar helps you get home safely. This is also a cost-effective solution when only the radar needs replacing but the plotter, navtex and wind meter still perform perfectly well.
Although we focused in recent years on product development for larger vessels, it has not forgotten its past in small commercial vessels and yachts; 25,000 of the JMA-1030’s predecessor, the RADAR1000, were sold in the years around the turn of the millennium. Now JRC is again introducing a new, compact radar of the highest quality you would expect of JRC for the market where no type approval is needed. The JMA-1030 has been commercially available since the summer.
JMA-1030: unique in its class
There is no other comparable individual radar with the specifications of the JMA-1030 on the market. A few of the special features:
- Large, bright color screen (7-inch) with full touch control
- Clear user interface, derived from JRC’s professional Multi Function Display line
- Good range performance due to a standard high output power of 4 kW
- Multi-speed, high-performing scanners whose rotation speed can be adjusted to the conditions
- AIS overlay, whereby the AIS targets can be projected over the radar image
- Mini-ARPA (automatic radar plotting aid) that calculates the possibility of a collision
- User-programmable functions available directly on screen
Find more information visit the JMA-1030 product page.
JRC is a world leading marine electronics producer specializing in the design and manufacture of industry compliant products. Alphatron Marine is a world renowned supplier of integrated bridge solutions and manufacturer of unique complementary products to the JRC portfolio. With the full support of Centers of Excellence in Tokyo, Rotterdam, Singapore and Houston, the combined synergies bring quality and innovation to owners, operators and shipyards, redefining the future of ocean navigation.