JRC/Alphatron Marine may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 May 2018.
What we collect
We collect the following information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests if provided by you
- Any other information that you send to Alphatron Marine
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Administer this website
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- We use the information to improve our products and services
- supply to you services that you purchase
- we may periodically send promotional emails or our magazine to the email address which you have provided
- We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic. We only use anonymous cookies without any personal information. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.